Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Grateful for being single :)

I know a lot of single friends
from single since yesterday until single since they were born
One thing I can't understand them
why the hell they really want to get involve in a relationship so freaking bad?

erm. I know, someday. I will have my lifetime partner
but if I can choose to
and if there is no negative perception of an old lady live in a small house alone
I will choose not to have any boyfriend

I fed up to love someone
or to be loved by someone
Let me tell you what will happen in most of love cycle
we fall in love
smile without any reason
become couple
get through sweet moments (fyi, maximal 3months)
arguing
crying
arguing
crying
arguing
crying
arguing
crying
break up
frustration
stress
ex all over the head
sleep
wake up
cry
eat
cry
study
cry
sleep
wake up
cry
*continue yourself*

I have been get through this situation twice.
The first is the worst of all
the second, I thought it will be the last
yet, torn my heart into small pieces

I feel it just such a waste of time
having a relationship
cause you will get hurt
but it doesn't mean that I afraid of getting hurt
I just feel so fucked up when I get involved in love
the hardest part is
to get over someone you loved

you can't control your heart, can you?
why have to force something we can't even control?
"trying to forget someone we love is as hard as 
trying to remember someone we never met"
can you feel how hard is it?
(being exaggerated LOL)
anyway, it takes time
suffering the pain when time leads you away from your ex

Now,
I am so grateful
for being single
and free from love
however,
I still have those memories
which will not fade

I think the only reason people hold onto memories so tight is because memories are the things that don't change; when everybody else does (Marcin. M, 2010)


anyway, this just my personal experience
but I still feel very happy if my friend gets new bf or whatsoever
cause I want them to prove me wrong
that relationship is not about hurting each other
but yet, no one 'slap' my head
and show me what's the beauty of love

No comments:

Post a Comment