Wednesday, November 3, 2010

mind vs action


Hello friends,
today I feel so amaze with myself x)
because I just realized that IMPOSSIBLE is NOTHING

Have u ever felt that you cannot do something that others can simply do?
ME?
yes, I felt this kind of situation yesterday :(

since I was kindergarten, I believe i'm not good at design.
so in my high school time, teacher gave me homework I won't do it by myself
I will ALWAYS ask others help
it just because I believe, I'm not good at design.
I tried to make some design tho, but still, my mind said "NO YOU CAN'T" :(

[COLLEGE LIFE]

Mr Puah, my sem 3 lecturer ask me and my group design 24 pages magazine
yesterday,
he asked us to show him our final draft
and guess what
I haven't do any single page
I'm so dead !
Then, I ask my friend to help however something went wrong and
 this situation forced me to do it myself within 24 freakin hours!
*WALAWEE*
my group members all almost finish their design
and I felt so guilty
this kind of situation
made me force myself to design the magazine as good as I can
now, here's what I've done so far
this is the layout of my first page
this is my content of magazine. I like it too much FYI I spend 8 hours to make two pages of content
I spent 1 hour making this x) not so satisfied but yet, some ppl like it yeay !




I showed to Mr Puah already and he said,
"OKAY!"
I feel glad 
because he love to criticize people's work
and he didn't criticize me AT ALL!
I feel glad
because many ppl said my design is WOW
I can't believe it actually
YES , I know although my design not as good as the pro one.
but hey,
I used to pessimistic and never believe in myself that I can do it!



okay, That's the design made by a stupid LAME girl who used to believe
she's not good at design.
she's the one who always feel bad because too much bothered others just to do her design's homework
The thing is,
If you tell your mind that you cannot do it,
your mind will control your hand movement and all your actions to make you cannot do it.
if you BELIEVE you can do it,
with all your heart and your strong will,
I'm sure, impossible is just a piece of SH*T
so readers,
do believe urself kay?
don't let your small mind control all over your body :)


whenever you feel you cannot do it,
just look around and see others
think that if others can do it well, why you can't?




No comments:

Post a Comment