Sunday, November 21, 2010

my insanity part

hello readers,
now my laptop clock shows it's already 3:01 am
and I'm still struggling to understand
what the hell is UNIVERSAL VALUE
okay,
I wish I was a Malaysian
can understand english very well :(
every slide I spend my time in GOOGLE TRANSLATING 
some words that I don't even know that word has ever exist
example like, perennial inferior and so on
I know I'm so lame :(

I spent my time doing scribble and hopefully it works on my exam





a lot rite?
haha. doesn't mean to show off.
in fact. I am :p
ahh readers, u  have to know this is
advertising student's misery
facing exam :(

now I'm going to do more scribble. cause I can't remember
now clock shows 3:28am
and this is Felle accompanied by unfriendly eyes
reporting from my horrible room
see my eye bag. can put lecture notes inside *random talk* unconscious stage1

so sleepy even now im typing with eyes close full feels like im in planet x dating with alien
* unconscious stage 10 
wishing my Taylor's friends have the best luck
and can do the best for exams!
and wishing you all
have a goodnight sleep!


gently reminder: don't drink coffee too much.





No comments:

Post a Comment