Sunday, June 5, 2011

Advertiser is a hero

When I was in Junior High school
I wanna be a superhero
have an extraordinary ability
and save the world.
yeah, this is insane
Kindly blame all this fantasy movies.

However,
As I grow up
and I enter college
take advertising subject
learn about a lot of famous advertisers
I realized heyy. I can be HERO!
just like Yasmin Ahmad


Why she can become a superhero?


because,
She is the greatest Malaysian art director
She created a lot of TV advertisement
that touch people's heart

funeral advertisement

Hari raya advertisement 

Chinese new year advertisement

Tan Ho Ming in love


She try to influence Malaysia's society point of view
about love, family and unity
for me, she's the truly superhero

Thanks to Yasmin Ahmad.
She inspire me and a lot of Malaysia's society

at last,
when I get my degree
I still wanna be a SUPERHERO
superhero in a modern way just like Yasmin ;)

2 comments:

  1. That's a big dream Felle, I wish you all the best for your dream. And as for me, I think if you have the passion and willingness to do so, you will at some point!


    catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks etin :) I wish you all the best for your dream too ;)

    ReplyDelete