Friday, June 17, 2011

Music is the common language of the world.

This is a light talk between you and me.
I've been watching a Korean drama series called Dream High
I won't elaborate more about the story line
but there is a sentence that I like most

Music is the common language of the world.

It's really true
Have you ever listened to song that you don't know what is the meaning
but yet it engages to your emotional and it affect your feeling?

It often happened to me.
Whenever I listen to a song
with a sad melody
I can automatically be sad
even I don't know the language that they use

Have you ever felt the same way?



2 comments:

  1. I feel it all the time!
    Psychologists says tat people like us are too romantic....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. good for guys! all women love romantic guys. lol

    ReplyDelete