Sunday, June 5, 2011

the birth of A talking dust



Some loyal readers of by posts
often asked me
Why you name your blog A talking dust?

So here's my explanation

There are uncountable people in the world
who love to write just like me
who have worse condition compare to me
who been through a lot of hard times more than me
and, 
throughout those uncountable number of people
I feel super small
like a dust
who might be remain unseen
but this dust
able to touch people around it
and reach their heart through my pieces of writing

When I was in my first semester
one of my old lecturer said
To be successful you need two elements;
energy and wisdom
When you are young and green like this
you have lot of energy but lack of wisdom
When you are getting old like me
you have much wisdom but you don't have much energy left

and one of my classmate ask,
so how to be successful in the young age?

he continued,
you can gain wisdom through experiences
you can listen to other people experiences
so it will make you become wiser
and will avoid the same mistakes from their past

When I listen to my lecturer advice
I start to think
maybe I could write a blog
and can share my experiences and thoughts to people around me
at that time
the thought of making a Talking Dust was born
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment