Monday, June 20, 2011

Lesson from a mechanic

Few months back
I watched Jason Statham's movie
called The Mechanic


in this movie
there's one of my most favorite scene
when a guy ask Arthur Bishop (Jason Statham) 
to kill his best friend, Harry McKenna (Donald Sutherland)
because of internal political issue that force him to die

At that night in the parking basement
Harry knew that someone will kill him


but unexpectedly he found out that his own best friend
is the one who assigned to do this dirty job

When Arthur point the gun to him


Harry manage to calm himself down and let his best friend shoot him
before killing him, Arthur asked

Arthur: Why do you let me kill you?
Harry: Because if it's not you, somebody else will.

I really love this line
and this movie really inspire me to forgive people who hurt me
because
being hurt by people is part of our life
what we can do is to forgive them
and think if he/she is not the one who hurts me,
somebody else will.

Well readers, this is only my point of view
how you can twist your feeling
from being sad because of your friend betrayed you
or your partner cheated on you
into a better understanding about life
that will always upside down.





No comments:

Post a Comment