Sunday, August 8, 2010

another boring post

Today,
that person (TH) keep stabbing my heart
it's bleeding, friends

Yesterday, 
I saw my dad scream and hit his head
cause he can't breath
I'm so panic
the first person who came into my mind is
TH

He's in Singapore
I call him and ask him whether he can come to Malaysia or not
he said he can

Just want to make sure
TH really care about my feelings and my dad condition
I ask TH not to come
I want to know his answer
Then TH said
"oh r u sure I don't have to come?
Later if I didn't come don't angry with me ya"

Then, I know TH doesn't care
Then I cried
I said
"I really hoping u will be here
can wipe my tears
and can comfort me
but I said like that
so I want you to convince me
u come here because u really care about my dad condition
not because u afraid I will angry"
TH said
"if u can handle ur pain without me
and u can understand me
it's far from singapore to malaysia
I'm very thankful to you
it's better for me not to come
u can comfort yourself
or ask your friends to comfort u"

I can't believe what TH said to me
it's really painful
How come TH doesn't care about my feelings
and he thought I can't understand him
WTF

Friends.
U have to understand woman's feeling
when she said she's ok
she just one someone to look into her eyes
hug her tight
and said
"no, I know you're not"

another painful life with TH
I think it's better for me to kill my heart
so this heart will never feel any pain

No comments:

Post a Comment