Saturday, August 7, 2010

untitled

11:43PM

about two hours ago
I almost lose my dad
I don't want to cry
cause I believe my dad will be strong
as he used to be
But when his breathlessness come again
It's very hard for him to survive
he started to slap his face
and try to breath with mouth
Seriously,
I don't wanna cry
But why my tears can't obey my order
somehow
someone whisper my thought
that
everythings will not be alright

Thanks to sprightful nurses in ward 7
Gleneagles Hospital
and Dr.Halmey
can quickly send my father in ICU

now,
he's in ICU
his heart is very weak
so he has to put balloon that can help to pump his heart

when I feel like I almost lose my dad
I can't stop crying like a hungry baby
no matter who's in front of me
I get lost

I really want my dad get over his disease
that's why I decided not to eat meat
until my dad recover
and can go back to Indonesia
I hope it works
and God can answer my pray

Ps: I love u dad, get well soon :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment