Friday, August 6, 2010

Intro ?

Hi folks :)
Indonesian people often said that "Tak kenal maka tak sayang" 
which is mean "you won't love me if I don't know me"
However pls don't think I'm hoping y'all to love me LOL x)
But I don't mind if you do *giggling*
Alrite.

My name is Felicia Regina Tjhang

I'm taking mass-comm in Taylor University College, Malaysia
and I'm majoring advertising in my third semester



I'm the eldest daughter in my family
I have two younger sisters
Devina and Fienka


I love my sisters so much although we often fight coz of silly things.
However as the eldest daughter, 
I try my best to be a role model for my sisters
and it WORKS yeay xD

When I was in high school
I joined debate club and
made quite a lot of achievements
one of my super-Yes achievement is
when I can fly to Singapore
to join a business competition


one of my younger sister, Devina said she really want to be like me
honestly, I'm happy to hear that
at least, I've done a right thing
by holding her hands to the right path

my first younger sister, Devina - a marvelous achiever

Eventhough my second sister haven't get any achievement in her life
But I believe she will
I'm very proud to have her as a sister
She only 14 years old and she's very mature


Readers,
imagine if you're a mother with three daughters
you might be disappointed coz u don't have any son
That's what happen with my parents
I know deep down in their heart
they want a son who can be one of the strength in my family
and be the one that can protect his three sisters


But heyy ! I also can protect my sisters
I promise if there's any man
who can let tears come down from their eyes
they will be SORRY (I'm so fierce rite? lol)


However,
If I were them
I must be grateful
at least we have something to make them proud
Although I can't get a lot of money
and can't affort my dad to go to the finest hospital
But, I believe
someday
when I already finish my college
I will !

*YOU WILL WHEN YOU BELIEVE*
can u see my effort?
Maybe it's hard for me to be something in this world
But, I believe
it's better for me to be something for my parents first




in short,
it's harder for us to named five richest people in the world
than
named five people who support us for all the good things we do.

alright, thanks for spending your time to read my post
have a pleasant day everyone :)
SEE YA !

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kak Felicia... very inspiring article. would love to know more about your life.

    ReplyDelete